Using some statistical techniques to forecast the consumption
Volume 8, Issue 29, Pages 261-297
AbstractSaudi Arabia has witnessed great development in all fields and especially in the production and consumption of electrical energy. This has been attributed to the state philosophy in promotion this sector through economic development projects in order to up raise the level which serve the Saudi individual.
The electrical energy consumption in Saudi Arabia is effected by many economic variables such as population, individuals income…etc. All these led to disparity in electrical energy consumption between sectors. The paper deals with the following topics:
1. The development of electrical energy sector in Saudi Arabia.
2. The development of the relationship between generating capability and the maximum demands on electrical energy.
3. The development of consumed electrical energy in sectors.
4. Analyze the effects of some economic variables on electrical energy consumption function in Saudi Arabia.
5. Using some statistical techniques in forecasting the expected demand for electrical energy in Saudi Arabia.
- Article View: 38
- PDF Download: 11